covid-19 salon updates
Please read our updated policy and our health commitment to you below.
- All clients must sign the online COVID-19 pre-screening form NO LESS than 24 hours before their appointment and an intake form (for new clients), which will be included in to appointment confirmation and reminder emails. Please note that we will not be able to serve without either forms.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire the time 48-hours before your booking in your confirmation email.
- Out of respect for the health concerns for our staff and other guests, and in alignment with the recommendations of WorkSafeBC, you will be required to wear a face mask. Please note we will not accept clients without face cover. Masks can be provided at a minimal cost.
- We will only open the door 5 minutes prior to your appointment. There will be no traditional waiting area. Please avoid delays to avoid cancelation fees, as we will not be able to accommodate late shows, as it will take time away from our sanitation process
- No person without an appointment will be permitted to enter the salon. Please do not bring any family, friends or pets with you to your appointment.
- Please leave your personal belongings such as handbags, jackets, umbrella and phone at home or in your car (when possible!). No food/ drink will be allowed inside the salon at this time.
- We ask that any patients with long hair have their hair tied back or in a bun.
- As soon as you enter the entrance hall please use the provided hand sanitizer. Avoid touching objects and surfaces inside the salon, when possible.
- We also ask that you limit your time at the front desk to an absolute minimum. Sorry, no hugs 🙁
- The waiting area will be arranged to maintain social distancing of 6 feet. Please respect this when entering the spa.
- Our bathroom area will be closed to all clients, but is there in case of emergency
- If you need to purchase a product, please shop online at https://www.vokadeka.com/shop/ or over the phone (604) 558-0117 at least 3 days prior to your appointment, so it will be ready to pick up at the checkout.
- At this time, our cancellation policy will not penalize those who cancel due to being sick, or have flu-like symptoms.
our promise to you
- Safety is our top priority – as part of our safety measures, we have now added a contact-free temperature measure for all clients
- In addition, all of our rooms have UV-light disinfection device installed to kill bacteria, viruses and fungus
- Our staff completes an up-to-date, infection prevention protocols relevant to provincial PSE guidelines. We have officially met provincial PSE regulatory guidelines on sanitation and hygiene
- Our beds are sanitized with medical grade disinfectant and lined with disposable bed paper and disposable towels, where applicable (no linens sheet for waxing services )
- All working surfaces are sanitized with medical grade disinfectant and high-touch surfaces are disinfected regularly
- All tools are sterilized according to Health Canada standards after each used
- We have added extra 15 -30 minutes windows between appointments for thoroughÂ sanitization
- Hand sanitizer station is located at the front door for your disposal and each service room
- We will not share our tools and rooms between each estheticican
- Your esthetician will go over Covid -19 pre-screening questions before each work day and complete a temperature check
- No one will enter the Voka Deka Salon without a singed COVID-19 form
- All of our staff will be wearing a mask ALL DAY, face shields and protective goggles for some services
- We have a clean desk policy in place
- We temporary removed snacks, magazines, decorations, candy, brochures, menus, testers, etc.
We THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, TRUST AND LOVE
Once again, No double dipping at all for all waxing treatments
Next to client comfort, cleanliness is our number one priority at Voka Deka Salon. Please be assured that every surface has been sanitized before your arrival; and every tool used during your service has been sterilized using hospital-grade chemosterilants
We ask you to be truthful and let us know if you need to cancel your appointment as soon as possible.
We know that some of these changes may feel daunting to some, but we assure you that you will still receive the same warm and friendly service from Voka Deka Team.