Voka Deka is proud to offer the latest and most advanced skin rejuvenation technology. One of the newest additions to our Vancouver beauty bar service list: HarmonyLITE laser treatment! This long-lasting and painless procedure harnesses the power of Advanced Fluorescent Technology (AFT) to rejuvenate and resurface. AFT is a revolutionary technology that uses optimized pulsed light emitted from a lamp. When we use HarmonyLITE, you will receive the safest and most effective clinical results for hair removal, acne clearance, skin rejuvenation, and vascular and pigmented lesions treatment.
Our Vancouver HarmonyLITE facial laser treatment is a versatile beauty machine that can be used for delicate facial rejuvenation in Vancouver to get rid of:
- Pesky discolouration caused by sun-damage
- Brown age-spots
- Redness caused by rosacea
- Blotchiness from spider vessels
- Generic rough skin patches
Alma LasersThe procedure is extremely safe, gentle, and perfect for pigmented imperfections in Vancouver. HarmonyLITE laser machine in Vancouver is manufactured and provided by Alma Lasers. Alma Lasers is an international pioneer of laser, light-based, radiofrequency and ultrasound solutions for the aesthetic and medical markets. They have been at the forefront of multi-technology systems, reinventing existing treatment techniques and working to serve the varied and growing requirements of both patients and specialists worldwide. With workplaces, R&D and manufacturing facilities on 3 continents and suppliers around the world, Alma's objective is to offer modular, affordable and high-performance systems based on the very latest scientific and innovative technology. They enable practitioners such as your professional aestheticians at Voka Deka, to provide safe, non-invasive treatments to their clients, while allowing clients to take advantage of the abilities of advanced, clinically proven technologies and approaches. Advanced Fluorescent Technology (AFT) increases light emission and skin penetration, for safer and more effective treatments, while delivering Equally Distributed Fluency, which means that every pulse has uniform density across the entire surface. This fluency ensures that the results will be streamline and replicated time and time again. AFT allows us to deliver clinical services with less discomfort and minimal skin damage.
Harmony Skin PhotoRejuvenation Patient FAQs
- Direct sun exposure and tanning on the treated area. (Apply an SPF 45 or greater sunblock to prevent injury to the treatment area and to prevent modifications in pigmentation.)
- Using cosmetics to the freshly treated occasion.
- Swimming, especially in pools with chemicals such as chlorine.
- Hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and saunas.
- Activities that trigger excess perspiration or any activity that may raise your core body temperature.
- Aggressive scrubbing and use of exfoliates on the treated location.